* All PNP dealers can share or reset the setting of your motorcycle free of charge if necessary, during your trip or in case of a move. We store your original ECU mapping data for future use. All motorcycles manufacturers can erase your PNP settings.
* A peppered engine has an exceptional driving pleasure and is significantly better to those that run after the highest horse power because an engine first at all must be reliable with a maximum of torque.
*PNP brings more torque, reveals the original horse power, and brings engine approval that allows you to benefit from a more responsive engine than the basic settings from the manufacturer.
* 100% Compatible with new and used motorcycles.
* All power is delivered with an extreme flow filter for Harley Davidson’s M8 engines and with Harley-Davidson’s CVO air filter for motorcycles manufactured prior to 2017.
* We optimize the settings according to the destination country, for example Corsica or Algeria have a setting adapted to the fuel available at the pump.
* The approved adjustable exhaust systems are fully compatible with our performance stage 1 settings.
* We prefer to update the manufacturers’ ECU map rather than to use a third party’s ECU map, to keep the security tables in full.
* It will be much easier to under speed with a low machine load and to start again with a high acceleration without the need to downshift.
* When choosing approved parts such as exhaust, keep your original air box and opt for a replacement filter with a type K&N or equivalent. Our Legal Performance stage is precisely designed not to increase the power of your motorcycle, so that it will fit with the registered engine power of your registration card.
* Engine idle is set to normal at 944 revolutions per minute. If the manufacturer’s standard setting is lower, we will not change it.
* Our engine settings deliver a very linear behavior for a grand touring cruiser, a unique solution on the market.
* After adjusting the engine with Poivre Noir Performance settings, your motorbike retains all the manufacturer settings so that it can continue to maintain your motorcycle as it was originally.
* The motor flange’s max speed is removed on the affected models.
* The PNP motor setting is stable and registered in the ECU, it does not change over time.
* On the 1200cc cylinder engine or smaller, it is recommended to put a Stage 1 Air filter kit with the longer exhaust pipe, to enjoy a better pleasure.
* Choose quality muffler with quality exhaust parts so you don’t have a motorbike that is less efficient than the original muffler.
* The iridium spark plugs sold by the manufacturers will allow you to have an excellent spark at the ignition of good durability. (The life of an Iridium plug is 2 times longer than that of a standard plug.)
* Quality regardless for the filter, go for the quality of a K&N motorcycle air Filter or equivalent
* SP98 gasoline fuel is recommended for its high-octane rating to prevent knocking and to avoid a rattling or a pinging sound, SP95 fuel may be used occasionally.
* When the engine is cold, you should let your engine idle for a few minutes to warm up as it is recommended to heat the engine before passing the 3500 RPM zone.
* Always turn off the engine only after removing your helmet and gloves to let circulate the coolant oil before the engine shutdown.
* The best oil for your motorcycle engine is a 100% synthetic oil like the 10w60. The one that is closest and easy to get is the 20w60 oil.
* There are more than 200 types of engine mapping for about fifteen different engines, so it is important to take into account all the manufacturer’s subtleties and recommendations by making a customized ECU mapping not only for your configuration but also in order to comply with the manufacturer’s instructions.
* Prefer for OEM parts recommended by your specialist instead of buying parts over the internet, unless unexpected Results might be returned to your hand.
* A performance stage 1 from PNP with your own customized setting is in general more effective than a performance stage 2 with a ready-made setting.
* Independent motorcycle tuners can certainly setup an engine perfectly but they do not have vocation to work in an international network and they do not have the human capacity to produce thousands of motorcycles’ performance optimization per year.
* Two identical motorcycles from A to Z with exactly the same equipment, manufactured the same week at the factory, could have different road performance. The software located in the engine’s ECU, the mechanical parts assembly and the final engine break-in make the right mix.
°RPM: Revolutions Per Minute
* We keep the ECU tables and the motorcycle manufacturer’s typology in the optimization algorithm of ECU’s values without modifying the safety.
* The quality of our ECU settings and of our PNP adjustments for a Stage 1 do not require a benchmark test to be run.
* Performance Stages 2_3_4 must be set up base on real experience down the road or benchmarked by the PNP dealer. All settings will be updated according to the information that will be transmitted to us using specific measurement tools essential to perform the optimization work we have to do.
* Choose for the right engine equilibrium which looks like you, choose for a camshaft with best torque specs if you like to ride around 2500 Rpm, or for a camshaft with best Horse Power specs if you want to push the limits of the breakaway point.
* Stages 2, 3 and 4 are not suitable for everyone. Indeed, a high-powered engine that turns to the square of its volume, leads to a driving behavior based on the speed values. This means that for a motorcycle use in town or for a mountain use, we highly recommend the Stages 1 and 2.
* The EVOe85 stage is a double performance stage 1 and is as efficient as a performance stage 2 but with a smoother behavior, a lot of torque enhancement and improving the fuel economy with fuel-saving.
* Approved variable exhausts systems have not been studied to be associated and sold with Stages 2_3_4. Restrictions of hot exhaust air volumes from engine extraction will also not deliver the expected full Horse Power.
* We only deliver successful adjustments. If our partner is not able to send us the LOGs to check the complete engine’s behavior related to all installed performance parts, then it is necessary to redirect you to a solution with a control box allowing you to have an average setting. When the behavior of an engine changes due to the camshaft for example, the horsepower is delivered by two factors. Engine Parts and ECU engine adjustment.
* Our current production capacity is the level of 10,000 Motorcycles/year and we are currently working on large scale resolutions.